- REMINDER ALL FALL AAU PLAYERS PLEASE REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR TEAM PAGE FOR GAME REMINDERS:
- CONTACT US TO SET UP PRIVATE/ GROUP LESSONS AND CLINICS:
- INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SOON ON SOME UPCOMMING MINI CAMPS WHEN KIDS ARE OFF FROM SCHOOL!
PLEASE NOTE AMONEYS GUIDLINES/Policy:
FALL 2021 Policy:
Refunds: There will be NO refunds for any Team, clinic or program FALL 2021, only if we are Forced by the state to shut down and can not resume and finish the season. If we are forced by the state of NJ to shut down a Prorated credit will be offered if we cannot continue programing once allowed open. There will be no refunds or pro-rates or make ups after that time including time missed due to illness, injury, or quarantine. In the event that the State of New Jersey mandates the suspension of our program, Amoney Sportz LLC reserves the right to continue programming or offer a credit once the order of closure is lifted.
*** This goes for all AAU Teams, Clinics, Camps and all FALL 2021 Programs **
(ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNDER GOVENOR MURPHYS UPDATES):
PROCEDURES AND RULES :
Nw Jersey residents, or those traveling from outside the Garden State, should quarantine for 10 days, or seven days if a viral test after arrival comes back negative, according to an updated advisory from the New Jersey Department of Health.
- During check-in by our staff. Any players, staff, and coaches that has a temperature will not be allowed to attend
.> Masks/Face Coverings will be required at all times for Coaches. Players MUST wear masks entering, sitting on the bench and leaving the building. Players will be allowed to remove their masks only when playing. (Players can wear during play but up to player/parent)
- Social distancing whenever possible. Players on the bench area are encouraged to space out as much as possible.
- Entering the facility, no more than 5 Minutes Prior to practice/games. Coaches will leave enough time to clean between practice and games and will not allow next team in before the team before leaves.
- Players will hand sanitize every time they come off the court.
- At the end of each game, everyone must Immediately leave the gym.
- Gum Chewing and food will NOT be allowed into the facility
- There will be NO post game handshakes after the game.
- As of right now unless changes otherwise due to capacity allowed inside their will be NO spectators allowed. We are working with the league and others to install cameras to be able to live stream the games (this is a work in progress)
- Our Main goal is to put everyone in the safest environment as we possibly can. Also to have the kids have some sort of normalcy and be able to play a game they love & have FUN!
- BASKETBALLS & SUPPLIES
- All players are required to bring their own Basketball (ONLY TO PRACTICE) and bag that is closeable and easy to transport by the child, water bottles should be filled AND LABLED WITH THEIR NAME,
SANITATION & HYGIENE
- The facility will have hand sanitizer units as well as individual hand sanitizer bottles throughout the grounds.
- Daily cleaning, sanitation, and disinfecting all equipment and areas will be completed throughout the day and at the end of each event.
A Money Sportz Receives 2021 Best of Whippany AwardAmoney Sportz Basketball has been selected TEN years in a row for the 2021 Best of Whippany Awards for Recreation, Sports, Basketball and now qualifies for the Whippany Business Hall of Fame
Whippany Award Program Honors the Achievement