FALL 2020 AAU REMINDERS:
1. CHECK TEAM PAGES FOR GAME SCHEDULES!
(PLEASE REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR TEAM PAGE FOR AUTOMATIC TEXT AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS!!
Going forward our MAIN SOURCE OF COMMUNICATION throughout the season will be VIA our WEBSITE! WWW.AMONEYSPORTZ.COM . Through the website you will be able to see when & where all your practices, games, and tournaments will be! Also you will find any changes to practice/game schedules and know exactly what the team has coming up! Listed on your teams page will also be your coaches contact information:
How do I find my son or daughters team?
Log onto the website: WWW.AMONEYSPORTZ.COM
Click on “AAU” button on the top header located on the left.
SCROLL TO FIND YOUR TEAM NAME/COLOR ! Click on the appropriate team.
This will bring up your practice schedule and game or games for that week. Also any tournaments that may be coming up.
This will also have any changes/updates! Changes do occur that are out of our control!
IT IS YOUR JOB TO CHECK THE WEBSITE AT LEAST TWICE A DAY FOR CHANGES, UPDATES, REMINDERS, AND TO GET YOUR GAME SCHEDULE FOR THAT PARTICULAR WEEK!
PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE A PRACTICE OR A GAME TO SEE IF ANYTHING CHANGED!!!
PLEASE NOTE AMONEYS SAFTEY GUIDLINES:
BEFORE & AT CAMP PROCEDURES AND RULES :
● All players, campers, staff, and coaches will be required to complete a temperature check 1. At home before coming to camp. 2. A second check during check-in by our staff. Any players, campers, staff, and coaches that has a temperature will not be allowed to attend camp
● NO Visitors - restricted at all times. No one will be allowed to stay and watch camp
DROP OFF/ PICK-UP
● Drop-off : parents/guardians are asked to remain in their cars during morning drop off and will be given a signal to leave once their player/camper has completed the temperature check and parent has provide information required
● Pick-Up : Parents/Guardians will remain in the car at all times.
● BASKETBALLS & SUPPLIES
● All players/campers are required to bring their own Basketball and bag that is closeable and easy to transport by the child, water bottles should be filled AND LABLED WITH THEIR NAME, sunblock etc. (Water bottle filling stations will be available but only to be filled by staff)
SANITATION & HYGIENE
● The facility will have hand sanitizer units as well as individual hand sanitizer bottles throughout the grounds.
● Daily cleaning, sanitation, and disinfecting all equipment and areas will be completed throughout the day and at the end of each camp session
● Players, will remain in the same group throughout the entirety of Camp
● Staff will maintain and encourage social distancing where possible
IDENTIFICATION OF POSSIBLE COVID CASE
● In the event that a player/camper or staff experiences any symptoms, they will be self quarantined in the designated room and be required to wear a mask
● Players/Campers parents/guardians will be contacted and instructed to pick up the camper that is not feeling well as soon as possible
● Staff will be instructed to leave immediately
A-Money Sportz Camp Pick Up Form
A-Money Sportz Camp Medical Form
A Money Sportz Receives 2020 Best of Whippany AwardAmoney Sportz Basketball has been selected nine years in a row for the 2020 Best of Whippany Awards for Recreation, Sports, Basketball and now qualifies for the Whippany Business Hall of Fame
Whippany Award Program Honors the Achievement