ALL PLAYERS TRYING OUT MUST PRE- REGISTER! BY EMAILING COACH MARC AT : AMONEY79@AOL.COM
STATE PLAYERS NAME & GRADE IN EMAIL!
FOLLOWING ALL CDC AND STATE GUIDELINES !
THREE ALTERNATE/MAKE UP DATES FOR THOSE WHO CAN NOT MAKE THE MAIN TRYOUT ON SUNDAY NOVEMBE 15TH
ALTERNATE #1 WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 11TH (4:00-9:00PM)
ALTERNATE TRYOUT #2 THURDAY NOVEMBER 12TH (4:00-9:00PM)
MAKE UP TRYOUT #3 MONDAY NOVEMBER 16TH (4:00-9:00PM)
COME ANYTIME FOR 1 HOUR INBETWEEN THAT TIME FRAME
PLEASE NOTE AMONEYS SAFTEY GUIDLINES:
PLEASE NOTE AMONEYS SAFTEY GUIDELINES FOR WINTER INDOOR SEASON
(ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNDER GOVENOR MURPHYS UPDATES):
PROCEDURES AND RULES :
- During check-in by our staff. Any players, staff, and coaches that has a temperature will not be allowed to attend
.> Masks/Face Coverings will be required at all times for Coaches. Players MUST wear masks entering, sitting on the bench and leaving the building. Players will be allowed to remove their masks only when playing. (Players can wear during play but up to player/parent)
- Social distancing whenever possible. Players on the bench area are encouraged to space out as much as possible.
- Entering the facility, no more than 5 Minutes Prior to practice/games. Coaches will leave enough time to clean between practice and games and will not allow next team in before the team before leaves.
- Players will hand sanitize every time they come off the court.
- At the end of each game, everyone must Immediately leave the gym.
- Gum Chewing and food will NOT be allowed into the facility
- There will be NO post game handshakes after the game.
- As of right now unless changes otherwise due to capacity allowed inside their will be NO spectators allowed. We are working with the league and others to install cameras to be able to live stream the games (this is a work in progress)
- Our Main goal is to put everyone in the safest environment as we possibly can. Also to have the kids have some sort of normalcy and be able to play a game they love & have FUN!
- BASKETBALLS & SUPPLIES
- All players are required to bring their own Basketball (ONLY TO PRACTICE) and bag that is closeable and easy to transport by the child, water bottles should be filled AND LABLED WITH THEIR NAME,
SANITATION & HYGIENE
- The facility will have hand sanitizer units as well as individual hand sanitizer bottles throughout the grounds.
- Daily cleaning, sanitation, and disinfecting all equipment and areas will be completed throughout the day and at the end of each event.
A Money Sportz Receives 2020 Best of Whippany AwardAmoney Sportz Basketball has been selected nine years in a row for the 2020 Best of Whippany Awards for Recreation, Sports, Basketball and now qualifies for the Whippany Business Hall of Fame
Whippany Award Program Honors the Achievement